Apple has elevated the variety of cellphone fashions that they settle for by way of their trade-in program for a credit score that can be utilized in direction of a brand new Apple product like anor an .
As reported by, Apple now accepts the Google Pixel 4a, Google Pixel 5, and Samsung Galaxy Be aware 20 as a trade-in.
As a part of Apple’s trade-in program, clients can commerce in a Google Pixel 5 and obtain as much as $350 of credit score in direction of buying a brand new product, the Google Pixel 4a for a price of as much as $180, or the Galaxy Be aware 20 for as much as $425.
Along with accepting some new Android smartphones for trade-in, Apple has additionally made some modifications to the utmost worth that these units can earn you. MacRumors has carried out the work and put collectively the next record breaking that down:
- Samsung Galaxy S20+: $305, down $10
- Samsung Galaxy S20: $230, down $10
- Samsung Galaxy S10+: $250, up $30
- Samsung Galaxy S10: $180, down $5
- Samsung Galaxy S10e: $190, up $45
- Samsung Galaxy S9+: $145, up $35
- Samsung Galaxy S9: $125, up $35
- Samsung Galaxy S8+: $100, up $30
- Samsung Galaxy S8: $80, up $25
- Samsung Galaxy Be aware 10: $260, down $10
- Samsung Galaxy Be aware 8: $75, down $5
- Google Pixel 4 XL: $200, down $20
- Google Pixel 4: $170, down $15
- Google Pixel 3 XL: $80, down $10
- Google Pixel 3a: $70, up $20
The precise quantity of credit score you’ll obtain for a trade-in system does depend upon its situation. If the cellphone has scratches, dents, or compromised performance, you could possibly obtain much less and even no credit score. If you happen to’re questioning how Apple’s trade-in program works, you’ll be able to be taught extra about it on the.
We might earn a fee for purchases utilizing our hyperlinks..