Those who need to move files between an iPhone and a USB-C Mac or iPad have a new option to do so.
Today, Western Digitalthe SanDisk® iXpand® Flash Drive Luxe, the company’s first flash drive with both a Lightning and USB-C connector. With an all-metal casing, the flash drive will enable owners to move files between their iPhone and USB-C Macs as well as the new and .
Susan Park, Vice President of Consumer Solutions at Western Digital, says that drive is focused on creators who want a solution to create on the go without worrying about wireless connections or storage space.
“More often than before, consumers are testing the limits of their creative abilities through content creation on vlogs and social media on the go, which can be a burden without the proper tools … The need to have several different digital storage solutions to accommodate multiple devices can be frustrating. The iXpand Flash Drive Luxe offers a streamlined solution to making content more accessible across devices so consumers can keep creating without worrying about connectivity or having enough space, with the reliability of a brand that’s trusted by millions of consumers around the world.”
Below are all of the key features of the iXpand® Flash Drive Luxe:
- Seamlessly move content between compatible devices, iPhone, iPad Pro, Mac as well as USB Type-C devices, including Android phones.
- All-metal casing flash drive with dual Lightning and USB Type-C connectors.
- Easily free up space on iPhone devices so you can keep creating content.
- Automatically back up iPhone photos, videos, and more.
- Password-protect your files across iPhone, PC, and Mac devices.
- Stylish dual-purpose swivel design protects connectors and features a keyring hole to take the drive on the go.
The pricing on the new flash drive is as follows:
- 64GB for $45
- 128GB for $60
- 256GB for $90
The SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Luxe is available now through Western Digital, Amazon, and other retailers.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links..