OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 is now rolling out for the OnePlus Nord with the replace most notably bringing the March 2021 safety patch and a few potential battery boosts.
Whereas we’re unconvinced by OnePlus’s replace efforts in recent times, it’s nonetheless good to see the March 2021 safety patch arrive with OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 earlier than the precise month is out. The OTA replace was confirmed on theas rolling out shortly after the OnePlus 9 debuted.
So this replace brings with it the aforementioned March patch (yay), some tweaks to the Privateness Coverage web page when utilizing the Darkish Mode, a bizarre incoming name delay when charging, some calculator UI issues, plus enhancements to community connections on world gadgets.
OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 for OnePlus Nord
- Improved energy consumption efficiency of the system
- Fastened the difficulty that the Privateness Coverage web page is displayed abnormally if the system is in Darkish Mode
- Fastened the difficulty of delayed show of incoming calls when charging (IN solely)
- Fastened recognized points and improved system stability
- Up to date Android Safety Patch to 2021.03
- Fastened the difficulty with the Calculator that the UI the place outcomes are confirmed is displayed abnormally
- Fastened the difficulty with the irregular show of Calculator button measurement
- Improved community connection stability (GLO solely)
Some stories within the authentic thread counsel the OTA file has failed a number of occasions to really pull from OnePlus’s servers. That is has led to the total 2.7GB OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 replace needing to be sideloaded utilizing Oxygen Updater. That’s doubtless only a mini difficulty affecting a small subset of homeowners on the market. You’ll be able to at all times attempt your luckto get your system up to date to OxygenOS 18.104.22.168.
Extra on OnePlus:
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks.