Microsoft Storage launched a brand new referred to as Journal final month. It is an ink-first app for jotting down notes and different content material with a stylus. It helps ink gestures, contact scrolling, and making a variety with a pen, which all help you shortly navigate the app together with your stylus. Journal now has new options following an replace, together with customized ink assist, pen strain assist, and the flexibility to simply insert pictures.
Microsoft breaks down what’s new in a. Here is what’s new for the Journal app:
- Print and Export Now you can print and export your journal pages to a printer, a PDF, or to OneNote. From the web page menu or the navigation panel you’ll be able to choose what to incorporate
- Customized ink colours Faucet the pen or pencil to disclose the brand new customized shade picker you’ll be able to select
- Assist for pen strain From the Settings > Pen Settings menu now you can activate strain sensitivity for a extra real-life pen and pencil really feel. Requires a supported pen
- Insert Photos You can simply insert pictures from the toolbar underneath the + icon. You’ll be able to nonetheless copy and paste or drag and drop pictures manually as effectively
- Bug fixes and efficiency It would not be a launch with out some behind the scenes consumer expertise work. Journals ought to open extra reliably, and normal efficiency ought to really feel higher, too
You’ll be able to seize the replace now by the Microsoft Retailer.
We could earn a fee for purchases utilizing our hyperlinks..